Odoo Documentation Builder v.15
The tool to create website documentation based on your knowledge base
Clear and full documentation is a way to highlight seriousness of your project, to cut costs by motivating clients for self-service, and to reveal hidden organizational knowledge. However, creating and, more important, supporting documentation site is a complex task. This tools aims to help with that.
With Odoo KnowSystem you gradually prepare materials which might be already used as a shared online library. Simultaneously, navigating by independent articles becomes harder, and you decide to combine knowledge into chapters. The idea is to have a single documentation website page which fully covers a definite issue or aspect. The app Odoo Documentation Builder lets you efficiently achieve that goal.
The easiest and most beautiful way to add content
The document builder is a great tool to add content to your website. It has a clean, well organized interface and adding content is super easy. I can highly recommend it! And very important to know too: The support of faOtools is great. Nice people that care and that go a long way to make sure you get the tool you need.
Frequently Asked Questions about Odoo Documentation Builder Odoo v.15
According to the current Odoo Apps Store policies:
- every module bought for the version 12.0 and prior gives you an access to the all versions up to 12.0.
- starting from the version 13.0, every version of the module should be purchased separately.
- disregarding the version, purchasing a tool grants you a right for all updates and bug fixes within a major version.
Take into account that faOtools team does not control those policies. By all questions please contact the Odoo Apps Store representatives directly.
The easiest approach is to use the Odoo store built-in workflow:
1. Open the module's page and click the button Deploy on odoo.sh
2. After that, you will be redirected to the GitHub page. Login to your account and click 'Create a new repo' or use the existing one. Please, make sure, that your repository is private. It is not permitted to publish the apps under the OPL-1 license. If necessary, create a new repo for your Odoo.sh project
3. Then, go to odoo.sh and click on the deploy button, submit the decision in the pop-up window and click 'Continue'. The action will trigger the installation process.
These steps would install the app for your project production branch. If you wanted to deploy the apps for other branches or update the module, you should undertake the following actions:
1. Upload the source code for the app from the Odoo store
2. Commit the module to a required GitHub repository. Make sure that none of the app folders/files are ignored (included in the .gitignore of your repo). Repositories are automatically created by odoo.sh, which might add by default some crucial items there (e.g. /lib). You should upload all module directories, subdirectories, and files without exceptions
3. Deploy a target branch of the odoo.sh project or wait until it is automatically built if your settings assume that.
Unzip source code of purchased tools in one of your Odoo add-ons directory
Re-start the Odoo server
Turn on the developer mode (technical settings)
Update the apps' list (the apps' menu)
Find the app and push the button 'Install'
Follow the guidelines on the app's page if those exist.
Yes, sure. Take into account that Odoo automatically adds all dependencies to a cart. You should exclude previously purchased tools.
Regretfully, we do not have a technical possibility to provide individual prices.
No, third party apps can not be used on Odoo Online.
Yes, all modules marked in dependencies are absolutely required for a correct work of our tool. Take into account that price marked on the app page already includes all necessary dependencies.
Red / orange warning itself does not influence features of the app. Regretfully, sometimes our modules do not pass standard automatic tests, since the latter assumes behavior which is in conflict with our apps goals. For example, we change price calculation, while standard Odoo module tests compare final price to standard algorithm.
So, first of all, please check deployed database features. Does everything work correctly?
If you still assume that warning influences real features, please contact us and forward full installation logs and the full lists of deployed modules (including core and third party ones).
The price for our modules is set up in euros. The Odoo store converts prices in others currencies according to its internal exchange rate. Thus, the price in US Dollars may change, when exchange rate changes.
Odoo demonstration databases (live previews)
For this app, we might provide a free personalized demo database.
By your request, we will prepare an individual live preview database, where you would be able to apply any tests and check assumptions for 14 days.
Public features requests and module ideas (free development)
New features and extra Odoo services (individual development)
Each of our apps might be customized and extended to suit your specific requirements.
The tool to build deep and structured knowledge base for internal and external use. Knowledge System. KMS. Wiki-like revisions
The tool for time-based service management from booking appointments to sales and reviews399€
The tool to safely keep passwords in Odoo for shared use. Shared vaults. Encryption188€
The tool to set up KPI targets and control their fulfillment by periods. KPI dashboard. Dashboard designer. KPI charts198€
The tool to combine different Odoo events in a few configurable super calendars. Shared calendar. Common calendar.
The tool to flexibly structure Odoo attachments in folders and synchronize directories with cloud clients: Google Drive, OneDrive/SharePoint, Nextcloud/ownCloud, Dropbox. DMS. File Manager. Document management system.245€
The tool to automatically synchronize Odoo attachments with OneDrive files in both ways394€