Simple URLs transliteration for any language
The tool let translate addresses to any installed Odoo language. Simultaneously, you are not obliged to do so for all languages. In case there is no transliteration for a certain one, default URL would be applied.
URLs translation requirements
Page URL serves as a precise page address. It let Odoo and user browsers understand which information and view to show. This is why it is extremely important to make URLs always correct and unique. Part of this job is done by this tool, but you should be also cautious:
- Always start transliterated URLs with '/'. Otherwise, the app would do it after you inserted a new value.
- Avoid using special or language-specific symbols and spaces. For example, '/schönes haus' is not good: apply '/shoenes-haus' instead. If you missed some of such symbols, they would be replaced or converted by the tool. So, always check the result afterwards.
- Do not use language codes as transliterated URLs parts (/fr_FR/, /de_DE/, etc). Those keys are reserved to distinguish user language and make proper redirection. Odoo would add those automatically, while 2 language codes would break addressing. So, "fr_FR/mapage/olie-maison" is not good, use "/mapage/olie-maison" instead.
- The tool would warn about critical cases: when the same URL translation is applied for various website pages, and when a few web addresses transliterations for the same language and the same page exist. Be, however, cautious with unique page URLs: there should be no case when transliteration of a page equals default URL of another page.
Simple URLs transliteration
Translate URLs for any language
Perfectly translated website addresses
In such a way custom website pages always look comfortable for end users, and are efficient for language-specific SEO.
Frequently Asked Questions about URL Transliterations for Website Pages Odoo v.12
Transliterations might be defined only for custom pages (which are presented under the menu 'Website > Configuration > Pages'). The technical pages cannot be rewritten as the dynamic addresses assume strict controller logic, which should be overwritten per controller and cannot be done generally.
The app is designed exactly for the multi-lingual environment. Transliterations are possible only for the languages activated in Odoo.
The easiest approach is to use the Odoo store built-in workflow:
1. Open the module's page and click the button Deploy on odoo.sh
2. After that, you will be redirected to the GitHub page. Login to your account and click 'Create a new repo' or use the existing one. Please, make sure, that your repository is private. It is not permitted to publish the apps under the OPL-1 license. If necessary, create a new repo for your Odoo.sh project
3. Then, go to odoo.sh and click on the deploy button, submit the decision in the pop-up window and click 'Continue'. The action will trigger the installation process.
These steps would install the app for your project production branch. If you wanted to deploy the apps for other branches or update the module, you should undertake the following actions:
1. Upload the source code for the app from the Odoo store
2. Commit the module to a required GitHub repository. Make sure that none of the app folders/files are ignored (included in the .gitignore of your repo). Repositories are automatically created by odoo.sh, which might add by default some crucial items there (e.g. /lib). You should upload all module directories, subdirectories, and files without exceptions
3. Deploy a target branch of the odoo.sh project or wait until it is automatically built if your settings assume that.
Yes, sure. Take into account that Odoo automatically adds all dependencies to a cart. You should exclude previously purchased tools.
A red/orange warning itself does not influence features of the app. Regretfully, sometimes our modules do not pass standard automatic tests, since the latter assumes behavior which is in conflict with our apps goals. For example, we change price calculation, while standard Odoo module tests compare final price to standard algorithm.
So, first of all, please check deployed database features. Does everything work correctly?
If you still assume that warning influences real features, please contact us and forward full installation logs and the full lists of deployed modules (including core and third party ones).
Regretfully, we do not have a technical possibility to provide individual prices.
No, third party apps can not be used on Odoo Online.
Yes, all modules marked in dependencies are absolutely required for a correct work of our tool. Take into account that price marked on the app page already includes all necessary dependencies.
The price for our modules is set up in euros. The Odoo store converts prices in others currencies according to its internal exchange rate. Thus, the price in US Dollars may change, when exchange rate changes.
In case you have faced any bugs or inconsistent behavior, do not hesitate to contact us. We guarantee to provide fixes within 60 days after the purchase, while even after this period we are strongly interested to improve our tools.
No phone number or credit card is required to contact us: only a short email sign up which does not take more than 30 seconds.
Please include in your request as many details as possible: screenshots, Odoo server logs, a full description of how to reproduce your problem, and so on. Usually, it takes a few business days to prepare a working plan for an issue (if a bug is confirmed) or provide you with guidelines on what should be done (otherwise).
Public features requests and module ideas (free development)
We are strongly motivated to improve our tools and would be grateful for any sort of feedback. In case your requirements are of public use and might be efficiently implemented, the team would include those in our to-do list.
Such a to-do list is processed on a regular basis and does not assume extra fees. Although we cannot promise deadlines and final design, it might be a good way to get desired features without investments and risks.
The technical core to synchronize your cloud storage solution with Odoo245€
The tool to automatically synchronize Odoo attachments with OneDrive files in both ways394€
The tool to automatically synchronize Odoo attachments with Google Drive files in both ways394€
The tool to automatically synchronize Odoo attachments with OwnCloud / NextCloud files in both ways394€
The tool to build deep and structured knowledge base for internal and external use. Knowledge System. KMS298€
The tool for time-based service management from booking appointment to sale and reviews
The tool to set up KPI targets and control their fulfillment by periods