Advanced Variant Prices v.11
The tool to configure variant prices based on attributes coefficients and surpluses
- Add extra price for any attribute (as in standard Odoo sales)
- Assign multiplier to a product attribute
- Correspond different attribute extras and coefficients for various product templates
The calculation base is product variant price, not a product template price as in standard Odoo
The final price is calculated successively attribute by attribute: the list order is important! Drag and drop lines to change sequence
In addition to attributes' multipliers and extras, define total (independent) product variant's extra
The price is updated in real-time and is immediately visible on product variants views
Simple configuration: go to a product > the tab "Variants" > enter attribute values and click the button "Variant Prices"
The app is fully compatible with other Odoo apps: the final price is used in pricelists, sales orders, e-shop
- Your product is "Ice Cream", which sale price is $5
- It has 2 attributes - "Flavour" and "Mode"
- The flavour may be "Chocolate", "Vanilla" or "Strawberry". While the first 2 do not influence costs, the latter make you put fresh fruits. That's why you decide to make a price extra of $1
- You have 2 ice cream modes: "Standard" and "Premium". The latter means you are using premium milk, which costs 20% more than ordinary one. Hence, you assign 20% multiplier to this attribute
- Since flavour doesn't influence mode at all, you decide to order attributes as "Mode, Flavour"
- Then, the price of "Ice Crem, Premium, Strawberry" will be calculated as [($5 + 20%) + $1] = $7
- Be cautious: if you decided to order attributes in the opposite way the price of "Ice Crem, Premium, Strawberry" will be [($5 + $1) * (1+20%)] =$7,2
- Add a special extra for the product "Ice Cream, Premium, Strawberry" on its form - $2. Thus, the price would be $9
Frequently Asked Questions about Advanced Variant Prices Odoo v.11
According to the current Odoo Apps Store policies:
- every module bought for the version 12.0 and prior gives you an access to the all versions up to 12.0.
- starting from the version 13.0, every version of the module should be purchased separately.
- disregarding the version, purchasing a tool grants you a right for all updates and bug fixes within a major version.
Take into account that faOtools team does not control those policies. By all questions please contact the Odoo Apps Store representatives directly.
The easiest approach is to use the Odoo store built-in workflow:
1. Open the module's page and click the button Deploy on odoo.sh
2. After that, you will be redirected to the GitHub page. Login to your account and click 'Create a new repo' or use the existing one. Please, make sure, that your repository is private. It is not permitted to publish the apps under the OPL-1 license. If necessary, create a new repo for your Odoo.sh project
3. Then, go to odoo.sh and click on the deploy button, submit the decision in the pop-up window and click 'Continue'. The action will trigger the installation process.
These steps would install the app for your project production branch. If you wanted to deploy the apps for other branches or update the module, you should undertake the following actions:
1. Upload the source code for the app from the Odoo store
2. Commit the module to a required GitHub repository. Make sure that none of the app folders/files are ignored (included in the .gitignore of your repo). Repositories are automatically created by odoo.sh, which might add by default some crucial items there (e.g. /lib). You should upload all module directories, subdirectories, and files without exceptions
3. Deploy a target branch of the odoo.sh project or wait until it is automatically built if your settings assume that.
Unzip source code of purchased tools in one of your Odoo add-ons directory
Re-start the Odoo server
Turn on the developer mode (technical settings)
Update the apps' list (the apps' menu)
Find the app and push the button 'Install'
Follow the guidelines on the app's page if those exist.
Yes, sure. Take into account that Odoo automatically adds all dependencies to a cart. You should exclude previously purchased tools.
A red/orange warning itself does not influence features of the app. Regretfully, sometimes our modules do not pass standard automatic tests, since the latter assumes behavior which is in conflict with our apps goals. For example, we change price calculation, while standard Odoo module tests compare final price to standard algorithm.
So, first of all, please check deployed database features. Does everything work correctly?
If you still assume that warning influences real features, please contact us and forward full installation logs and the full lists of deployed modules (including core and third party ones).
Regretfully, we do not have a technical possibility to provide individual prices.
No, third party apps can not be used on Odoo Online.
Yes, all modules marked in dependencies are absolutely required for a correct work of our tool. Take into account that price marked on the app page already includes all necessary dependencies.
The price for our modules is set up in euros. The Odoo store converts prices in others currencies according to its internal exchange rate. Thus, the price in US Dollars may change, when exchange rate changes.
In case you have faced any bugs or inconsistent behavior, do not hesitate to contact us. We guarantee to provide fixes within 60 days after the purchase, while even after this period we are strongly interested to improve our tools.
No phone number or credit card is required to contact us: only a short email sign up which does not take more than 30 seconds.
Please include in your request as many details as possible: screenshots, Odoo server logs, a full description of how to reproduce your problem, and so on. Usually, it takes a few business days to prepare a working plan for an issue (if a bug is confirmed) or provide you with guidelines on what should be done (otherwise).
Public features requests and module ideas (free development)
We are strongly motivated to improve our tools and would be grateful for any sort of feedback. In case your requirements are of public use and might be efficiently implemented, the team would include those in our to-do list.
Such a to-do list is processed on a regular basis and does not assume extra fees. Although we cannot promise deadlines and final design, it might be a good way to get desired features without investments and risks.
The tool to build deep and structured knowledge base for internal and external use. Knowledge System. KMS
The technical core to synchronize your cloud storage solution with Odoo245€
The tool for time-based service management from booking appointments to sales and reviews
The tool to automatically synchronize Odoo attachments with OneDrive files in both ways394€
The tool to restrict users' access to stocks, locations and warehouse operations28€
The tool to administrate vendor data about products, prices and available stocks86€