Product Management Interface v.11
The tool to search, select and mass update product templates
- Product Management Interface - the core app. It might be used stand-alone as a system to find, pick up, and update basic product fields. The price is 92 Euro
- Product Management Interface: e-Commerce - the optional module, which introduces mass products actions to change E-shop related attributes. The features assumed by this add-on are marked by the icon . The price is 10 Euro
- Product Management Interface: Warehouse - the optional module to update in batch warehouse characteristics of product templates. The features assumed by this add-on are marked by the icon . The price is 10 Euro
- Product Management Interface: Accounting - the optional module to manage accounting traits of products in bulk. The features assumed by this add-on are marked by the icon . The price is 10 Euro
- Product Management Interface: Purchases - the optional module offering mass actions on purchase columns of products. The features assumed by this add-on are marked by the icon . The price is 10 Euro
Structure products by categories just through ticking check boxes. The tool let you select one or multiple ones, choose only parent category or all children recursively
Systematize product templates by available attributes values. Now it is not a trouble to select all templates which might be both white and metal
New Navigate by E-commerce categories to search products from E-shop perspective
Apply standard product filters using Odoo regular search to narrow results
Choose an unlimited number of products step by step. A current selection is not spoilt with a new search or when you opened a record. You may also select all products found by you criteria (not only ones displayed on a current page)
Configure the list of mass actions through selecting among multiple ones offered by the tool. Look for the whole list at the section Mass Actions List
Execute any of chosen multiple mass actions and observe results in real-time. New you might define by your own which product fields should be shown on a kanban card in addition to standard columns
The interface is available for any user which has rights for products (e.g. sales, warehouse or purchase manager) and who has the group 'Product manager' assigned. Configuration might be done only by the group Administration / Settings
The tool supports multiple click events. To open a product form - click on a image area, to select an item for mass update – click on any other area of this Kanban card
Mass Actions List
- Archive products in bulk
- Restore selected products which have been previously archived
- Change product category of all selected items
- Add / remove an attribute value to all found templates
- Export chosen items (the setting 'Export products' should be turned on)
- Mass edit product type (consumable, service, storable)
- Publish or unpublish products in batch
- Update products to be saleable / not saleable
- Update products to be purchasable / not purchasable
- Add / remove public E-shop categories of selected templates
- Add / remove products' alternatives
- Add / remove products' accessories
- Assign a new vendor to product templates in bulk and make this supplier the most prioritized
- Add / remove logistic routes
- Modify invoice policy ('Ordered quantities', 'Delivered quantities')
- Duplicate a few product templates simultaneously
- Add / remove customer taxes
- Add / remove vendor taxes
- Subscribe to / unsubscribe from products' discussions
- Add / remove templates' followers
- Update purchase method ('On ordered quantities', 'On received quantities')
- Update tracking method
- Change price difference account
- Change income account of products
- Change expense account of templates
- Change inventory location
- Change production location
Beside the list above you can also prepare your own mass actions. Look at the configuration tab.
- As the model always use 'Product Template'. Otherwise you action would not be displayed in the list of operations
- In case you want to return a wizard, such a wizard should not have a footer (only standard buttons) and should have an explicitly specified view_id. Look for examples in any module of the Product Management Bundle
Example of custom mass action
Frequently Asked Questions about Product Management Interface Odoo v.11
In the right functional area, click on a product's title to remove it from the list. Remove all products by clicking on the ‘Reset’ icon on the right side of 'Selected products'.
According to the current Odoo Apps Store policies:
- every module bought for the version 12.0 and prior gives you an access to the all versions up to 12.0.
- starting from the version 13.0, every version of the module should be purchased separately.
- disregarding the version, purchasing a tool grants you a right for all updates and bug fixes within a major version.
Take into account that faOtools team does not control those policies. By all questions please contact the Odoo Apps Store representatives directly.
The easiest approach is to use the Odoo store built-in workflow:
1. Open the module's page and click the button Deploy on odoo.sh
2. After that, you will be redirected to the GitHub page. Login to your account and click ‘Create a new repo’ or use the existing one. Please, make sure, that your repository is private. It is not permitted to publish the apps under the OPL-1 license. If necessary, create a new repo for your Odoo.sh project
3. Then, go to odoo.sh and click on the deploy button, submit the decision in the pop-up window and click ‘Continue’. The action will trigger the installation process.
These steps would install the app for your project production branch. If you wanted to deploy the apps for other branches or update the module, you should undertake the following actions:
1. Upload the source code for the app from the Odoo store
2. Commit the module to a required GitHub repository. Make sure that none of the app folders/files are ignored (included in the .gitignore of your repo). Repositories are automatically created by odoo.sh, which might add by default some crucial items there (e.g. /lib). You should upload all module directories, subdirectories, and files without exceptions
3. Deploy a target branch of the odoo.sh project or wait until it is automatically built if your settings assume that.
Unzip source code of purchased tools in one of your Odoo add-ons directory
Re-start the Odoo server
Turn on the developer mode (technical settings)
Update the apps' list (the apps' menu)
Find the app and push the button 'Install'
Follow the guidelines on the app's page if those exist.
Yes, sure. Take into account that Odoo automatically adds all dependencies to a cart. You should exclude previously purchased tools.
Regretfully, we do not have a technical possibility to provide individual prices.
No, third party apps can not be used on Odoo Online.
Yes, all modules marked in dependencies are absolutely required for a correct work of our tool. Take into account that price marked on the app page already includes all necessary dependencies.
Red / orange warning itself does not influence features of the app. Regretfully, sometimes our modules do not pass standard automatic tests, since the latter assumes behavior which is in conflict with our apps goals. For example, we change price calculation, while standard Odoo module tests compare final price to standard algorithm.
So, first of all, please check deployed database features. Does everything work correctly?
If you still assume that warning influences real features, please contact us and forward full installation logs and the full lists of deployed modules (including core and third party ones).
The price for our modules is set up in euros. The Odoo store converts prices in others currencies according to its internal exchange rate. Thus, the price in US Dollars may change, when exchange rate changes.
Odoo demonstration databases (live previews)
For this app we might provide a free personalized demo database.
By your request we will prepare an individual live preview database, where you would be able to apply any tests and to check assumptions during 14 days.
In case you have faced any bugs or inconsistent behavior, do not hesitate to contact us. We guarantee to provide fixes during 60 days after a purchase, while even after this period we are strongly interested to improve our tools.
Please include in your request as many details as possible: screen shots, Odoo server logs, full description of how to re-produce your problem, and so on. Usually it takes a few business days to prepare a working plan by an issue (if a bug is confirmed) or provide you with guidelines what should be done (otherwise).
Public features request and module ideas (free development)
We are strongly motivated to improve our tools and would be grateful for any sort of feedback. In case your requirements are of public use and might be efficiently implemented, the team would include those into our to-do list.
Such to-do list is processed on a regular basis and does not assume extra fees. Altough we cannot promise deadlines and final design, it might be a good way to get desired features without investments and risks.
New features and extra Odoo services (individual development)
Each of our apps might be customized and extended to suit your specific requirements.
Our customization team fulfills not only such jobs but it also provides a full range of Odoo services. From simple modifications and consultations to complex enterprise projects. The team has completed over 100 implementations since 2012, and might help with any technical or business needs.
The tool to configure variant prices based on attributes coefficients and surpluses96€
The tool to calculate stock demand trends and make prediction for future demand statistically. Stock Forecast198€
The tool to restrict users' access to stocks, locations and warehouse operations28€
The tool to administrate vendor data about products, prices and available stocks86€
The tool to build deep and structured knowledge base for internal and external use. Knowledge System. KMS
The technical core to synchronize your cloud storage solution with Odoo