Advanced Variant Prices v.12
The tool to configure variant prices based on attributes coefficients and surpluses
Advanced formula to calculate variant price
- Add an extra price for any attribute value of this product template. For instance, plus 5 Euro if color of iPad is red
- Assign a multiplier to a template attribute value: 10% extra if size of Ipad is 12.9'
- Define independent product variant extra price. E.g. iPad 12.9' 64GB needs an extra 100 Euros in addition to attributes coefficients
- Define values' sequence to apply coefficients priorities: firstly screen size impact, then memory, finally color.
The pricing formula is [ [(PRODUCT TEMPLATE PRICELIST PRICE + ATTRIBUTE 1 EXTRA PRICE) * (100+ATTRIBUTE 1 MULTIPLIER)/100 + ATTRIBUTE 2 EXTRA PRICE] * [100+ATTRIBUTE 2 MULTIPLIER]/100 + ATTRIBUTE 3 EXTRA PRICE ] * .... + OWN VARIANT SURPLUS
Price calculation example
- Your product is "Ice Cream", which sale price is $5
- It has 2 attributes - "Flavour" and "Mode"
- The flavour may be "Chocolate", "Vanilla" or "Strawberry". While the first 2 do not influence costs, the latter make you put fresh fruits. That's why you decide to make a price extra of $1
- You have 2 ice cream modes: "Standard" and "Premium". The latter means you are using premium milk, which costs 20% more than ordinary one. Hence, you assign 20% multiplier to this attribute
- Since flavour doesn't influence mode at all, you decide to order attributes as "Mode, Flavour"
- Then, the price of "Ice Crem, Premium, Strawberry" will be calculated as [($5 + 20%) + $1] = $7
- Be cautious: if you decided to order attributes in the opposite way the price of "Ice Crem, Premium, Strawberry" will be [($5 + $1) * (1+20%)] =$7,2
- Add a special extra for the product "Ice Cream, Premium, Strawberry" on its form - $2. Thus, the price would be $9
Configure price calculations on a template form
Assign coefficients and surpluses per attribute values
Variant might have an own extra price beside calculations
Each product variant has a unique calculated price
Different attributes coefficients for different product templates
The final price is calculated successively attribute by attribute: the order is important! Drag and drop lines to change sequence.
Compatibility with Odoo 12 product configurator
Real-time pricing in any sale
Advanced pricing as a base for Odoo pricelists
Quick response, helpful team. Just what I needed.
I'm very happy for finding this module. And also the support team is very prompt. Super satisfied with customer support. Will definitely check out for more modules from this reputable company. Cheers!
Super support team
This module is awesome, had a few minor things to fix and the dev team fixed it and update their modules within 2hours. Super service!
Frequently Asked Questions about Advanced Variant Prices Odoo v.12
According to the current Odoo Apps Store policies:
- every module bought for the version 12.0 and prior gives you an access to the all versions up to 12.0.
- starting from the version 13.0, every version of the module should be purchased separately.
- disregarding the version, purchasing a tool grants you a right for all updates and bug fixes within a major version.
Take into account that Odoo Tools team does not control those policies. By all questions please contact the Odoo Apps Store representativesdirectly.
Yes, sure. Take into account that Odoo automatically adds all dependencies to a cart. You should exclude previously purchased tools.
Regretfully, we do not have a technical possibility to provide individual prices.
Unzip source code of purchased tools in one of your Odoo add-ons directory
Re-start the Odoo server
Turn on the developer mode (technical settings)
Update the apps' list (the apps' menu)
Find the app and push the button 'Install'
Follow the guidelines on the app's page if those exist.
Yes, all modules marked in dependencies are absolutely required for a correct work of our tool. Take into account that price marked on the app page already includes all necessary dependencies.
No, third party apps can not be used on Odoo Online.
Red / orange warning itself does not influence features of the app. Regretfully, sometimes our modules do not pass standard automatic tests, since the latter assumes behavior which is in conflict with our apps goals. For example, we change price calculation, while standard Odoo module tests compare final price to standard algorithm.
So, first of all, please check deployed database features. Does everything work correctly?
If you still assume that warning influences real features, please contact us and forward full installation logs and the full lists of deployed modules (including core and third party ones).
As soon as you purchased the app, the button 'Deploy on Odoo.sh' will appear on the app's page in the Odoo store. Push this button and follow the instructions.
Take into account that for paid tools you need to have a private GIT repository linked to your Odoo.sh projects
Odoo demonstration databases (live previews)
For this app we might provide a free demo database.
By your request we will prepare an individual live preview database, where you would be able to apply any tests and to check assumptions during 14 days.
In case you have faced any bugs or inconsistent behavior, do not hesitate to contact us. We guarantee to provide fixes during 60 days after a purchase, while even after this period we are strongly interested to improve our tools.
Please include in your request as many details as possible: screen shots, Odoo server logs, full description of how to re-produce your problem, and so on. Usually it takes a few business days to prepare a working plan by an issue (if a bug is confirmed) or provide you with guidelines what should be done (otherwise).
Public features request and module ideas (free development)
We are strongly motivated to improve our tools and would be grateful for any sort of feedback. In case your requirements are of public use and might be efficiently implemented, the team would include those into our to-do list.
Such to-do list is processed on a regular basis and does not assume extra fees. Altough we cannot promise deadlines and final design, it might be a good way to get desired features without investments and risks.
New features and extra Odoo services (individual development)
Each of our apps might be customized and extended to suit your specific requirements.
Our customization team fulfills not only such jobs but it also provides a full range of Odoo services. From simple modifications and consultations to complex enterprise projects. The team has completed over 100 implementations since 2012, and might help with any technical or business needs.
The tool to calculate stock demand trends and make prediction for future demand statistically. Stock Forecast198€
The tool to search, select and update product templates in batch
The tool to administrate vendor data about products, prices and available stocks44€
The tool to restrict users' access to stocks, locations and warehouse operations28€
The tool to build deep and structured knowledge base for internal and external use. Knowledge System. KMS228€
The tool to automatically synchronize Odoo attachments with OwnCloud / NextCloud files in both ways394€