The tool let users changing default warehouse in their preferences
Odoo administrators may define salespersons' warehouse while configuring users
When a salesperson generates a new quotation his/her warehouse is set by default
If a salesperson is changed, a quotation warehouse is updated correspondingly
Frequently Asked Questions about User Default Warehouse Odoo v.9
According to the current Odoo Apps Store policies:
- every module bought for the version 12.0 and prior gives you an access to the all versions up to 12.0.
- starting from the version 13.0, every version of the module should be purchased separately.
- disregarding the version, purchasing a tool grants you a right for all updates and bug fixes within a major version.
Take into account that faOtools team does not control those policies. By all questions please contact the Odoo Apps Store representatives directly.
The easiest approach is to use the Odoo store built-in workflow:
1. Open the module's page and click the button Deploy on odoo.sh
2. After that, you will be redirected to the GitHub page. Login to your account and click ‘Create a new repo’ or use the existing one. Please, make sure, that your repository is private. It is not permitted to publish the apps under the OPL-1 license. If necessary, create a new repo for your Odoo.sh project
3. Then, go to odoo.sh and click on the deploy button, submit the decision in the pop-up window and click ‘Continue’. The action will trigger the installation process.
These steps would install the app for your project production branch. If you wanted to deploy the apps for other branches or update the module, you should undertake the following actions:
1. Upload the source code for the app from the Odoo store
2. Commit the module to a required GitHub repository. Make sure that none of the app folders/files are ignored (included in the .gitignore of your repo). Repositories are automatically created by odoo.sh, which might add by default some crucial items there (e.g. /lib). You should upload all module directories, subdirectories, and files without exceptions
3. Deploy a target branch of the odoo.sh project or wait until it is automatically built if your settings assume that.
Unzip source code of purchased tools in one of your Odoo add-ons directory
Re-start the Odoo server
Turn on the developer mode (technical settings)
Update the apps' list (the apps' menu)
Find the app and push the button 'Install'
Follow the guidelines on the app's page if those exist.
Yes, sure. Take into account that Odoo automatically adds all dependencies to a cart. You should exclude previously purchased tools.
Regretfully, we do not have a technical possibility to provide individual prices.
No, third party apps can not be used on Odoo Online.
Yes, all modules marked in dependencies are absolutely required for a correct work of our tool. Take into account that price marked on the app page already includes all necessary dependencies.
Red / orange warning itself does not influence features of the app. Regretfully, sometimes our modules do not pass standard automatic tests, since the latter assumes behavior which is in conflict with our apps goals. For example, we change price calculation, while standard Odoo module tests compare final price to standard algorithm.
So, first of all, please check deployed database features. Does everything work correctly?
If you still assume that warning influences real features, please contact us and forward full installation logs and the full lists of deployed modules (including core and third party ones).
The price for our modules is set up in euros. The Odoo store converts prices in others currencies according to its internal exchange rate. Thus, the price in US Dollars may change, when exchange rate changes.
In case you have faced any bugs or inconsistent behavior, do not hesitate to contact us. We guarantee to provide fixes during 60 days after a purchase, while even after this period we are strongly interested to improve our tools.
Please include in your request as many details as possible: screen shots, Odoo server logs, full description of how to re-produce your problem, and so on. Usually it takes a few business days to prepare a working plan by an issue (if a bug is confirmed) or provide you with guidelines what should be done (otherwise).
Public features request and module ideas (free development)
We are strongly motivated to improve our tools and would be grateful for any sort of feedback. In case your requirements are of public use and might be efficiently implemented, the team would include those into our to-do list.
Such to-do list is processed on a regular basis and does not assume extra fees. Altough we cannot promise deadlines and final design, it might be a good way to get desired features without investments and risks.
New features and extra Odoo services (individual development)
Each of our apps might be customized and extended to suit your specific requirements.
Our customization team fulfills not only such jobs but it also provides a full range of Odoo services. From simple modifications and consultations to complex enterprise projects. The team has completed over 100 implementations since 2012, and might help with any technical or business needs.
The tool for real-time control of customers' and opportunities duplicates
The tool to calculate sale trends and make prediction for future sales statistically. Sales Forecast
The tool to make sure required jobs are carefully done on this pipeline stage28€
The tool to notify salespersons of topical activities by leads and opportunities28€
The tool to make sure a sale order is ready for the next stage. Sale checklists48€
The tool to build deep and structured knowledge base for internal and external use. Knowledge System. KMS298€
The tool for time-based service management from booking appointment to sale and reviews
The tool to flexibly structure Odoo attachments in folders and synchronize directories with cloud clients: Google Drive, OneDrive / SharePoint, Nextcloud / ownCloud, Dropbox245€