Numerical Attributes Pricing v.9
Fast and flexibly configure prices for make-to-order products based on multiple numerical values
Generate multiple numerical attribute values (e.g., width, height, slope, memory size) in batch. E.g. "20cm","22cm","24cm", etc.
Use advanced pricing based on attribute value extras and coefficients. Product template have individual extras and coefficient. Pricing is fully compatible with POS, E-commerce and Odoo price lists
Define how those extras and coefficients depend on numerical values: 'Each cm of width make it $2 more expensive', '2Gb of memories makes the prices 5% higher', etc. Use detailed hints and examples!
Have different formulas for different ranges. E.g., you have different coefficient for width from 40 to 80cm and for width from 120 to 160cm.
- Imagine, you are manufacturing tables made to order. The possible width of those tables is from 40cm to 80cm and you find it rational to produce only even-number-width tables (42cm, 44cm, etc.)
- The Public (base template) price is $100
- Each 1cm adds $2.15 to this price.
- Besides, you find it profitable to have a 0.03% increase for each cm, and 1% for each unit disregarding the width
- Thus, you go to the product template "Table" and press the button "Num Attributes" (the tab "Variants")
- In the field "Select or create new attribute" you choose "Width". You enter '' cm" in the "Comment" field. You have the line in the configuration table: 40 – 80 – 2 - Formula
- The formula for Price Extra = Attribute Value * 2.15 + 0
- The formula for Price Multiplier = Attribute Value * 0.03 + 1
- You press "Generate" and have the list of all feasible tables. The price for 54cm table, for example, is $218.72 = 100 * (54*0.03+1) + 54*2.15
In case you have faced any bugs or inconsistent behavior, do not hesitate to contact us. We guarantee to provide fixes within 60 days after the purchase, while even after this period we are strongly interested to improve our tools.
No phone number or credit card is required to contact us: only a short email sign up which does not take more than 30 seconds.
Please include in your request as many details as possible: screenshots, Odoo server logs, a full description of how to reproduce your problem, and so on. Usually, it takes a few business days to prepare a working plan for an issue (if a bug is confirmed) or provide you with guidelines on what should be done (otherwise).
Public features requests and module ideas (free development)
We are strongly motivated to improve our tools and would be grateful for any sort of feedback. In case your requirements are of public use and might be efficiently implemented, the team would include those in our to-do list.
Such a to-do list is processed on a regular basis and does not assume extra fees. Although we cannot promise deadlines and final design, it might be a good way to get desired features without investments and risks.
The tool to flexibly structure Odoo attachments in folders and synchronize directories with cloud clients: Google Drive, OneDrive/SharePoint, Nextcloud/ownCloud, and Dropbox. DMS. File Manager. Document management system245€
The tool to build a deep and structured knowledge base for internal and external use. Knowledge System. KMS. Wiki-like revisions.298€
The tool for time-based service management from booking appointments to sales and reviews398€
The tool to automatically synchronize Odoo attachments with Google Drive files in both ways394€
The tool to automatically synchronize Odoo attachments with OneDrive files in both ways394€
The tool to calculate sales trends and make predictions for future sales statistically198€
The tool for real-time control of customers' and opportunities duplicates68€