Product Screening v.8
Salesperson helper: find and pick up products to sale orders in a few clicks. The fastest and comfortable quotations creation
- Push the button 'Select products' on a quotation header to start screening. The button is available until an order is confirmed
- Only viable product fields and product attributes are included into the search by your own. Observe the 'Simple configuration' section
- As soon as you enter a new criteria, all many2one fields and product attributes would not let you choose values which lead to zero results. It significantly increases salesperson comfortability and speed of selection
- You can see the number of found products in a real time on the special 'Show' button
- As soon the search leads to a few feasible results, just push 'Show' and find products in a temporary results' table (the tab 'Found products'). Select any and press 'Add' to add it to the final products' table (the tab 'To add'), or firstly observe accessories and alternatives
- Search products as many times as you need to, define required quantity, then add them all to a quotation at once
- Clear all filters with a single button "Reset" click, and start the search from scratch. The table 'To add' would not be cleared
- Right in the found products table: learn an individual customer price with all discounts according to a pricelist
- Right in the found products table: be aware of a real product cost to make explanations if necessary
- Click on a line of found products to observe all possible descriptions (internal, sale and purchase) to answer possible questions
- Click on a line of found products to learn who supplies a product
- Already chosen goods are marked blue in new searches
- Make sure you have enough stocks in a proper warehouse or location. This is the extra feature provided by the app 'Stocks by locations'. It should be installed in case you use Odoo WMS.
- The Screening if fully optimized using SQL operators in order to avoid slowdowns. It is in dozens times faster then standard Odoo tree view search
- Results are not shown each time you enter criteria to avoid picturing slowdowns. Simultaneously you might see the number of found products on the button 'Show'
- Search filters of attributes and many2one fields are restricted according to the previously chosen filters. It let you select only feasible options.
The search is tested on 30,000 SKUs, and provides results in seconds.
- Have you found a required product? Time to earn a little through adding a few accessories. Push the button to offer your customers nice supplements in a click. All chosen accessories would be added to sale lines
- Besides, why not to sell a product with a higher margin? Push "Alternatives" to offer one among existing substitutes.
- If you don't require the upsell features, just turn them off in the app's settings.
- Salespersons consult consumers by phone and prepare a sales order according to clients' immediate choices
- You have really broad range of products with custom parameters of high importance. Decrease returns by delivering proper goods!
- You have a lot of attributes and you need search among variants, not among templates
- Salespersons make professional quotations with multiple lines and individual conditions
- You are just fed up with wasting time on searching products
- As a filter you may add any product attribute. Just put the flag 'Sale Selection'. See the sales settings, the menu 'Product categories and attributes' > 'Attributes'. Attributes appear in the search wizard in the same order as they are there
- Assign any product fields for the Screening. See the sales settings, the menu 'Product categories and attributes' > 'Product fields' (do not forget to put 'Sale Selection'). Order of parameters are shown according to the 'Sequence' field. All fields of the following types are available for options (including custom ones):
- Boolean, Selection, Many2one fields. '=' and '!=' operators are of use. For many2one: '=' supports hierarchy. So when, you are searching for a category, all products of this category and of its child categories are found
- Integer, Float, Date and Datetime fields. '=', '!=', '<', '>' operators work.
- Char fields. Use the operators '=', '!=' and 'ilike'. The latter one let you find similar names
- Change attributes and fields of the Screening as soon as you decided. Just few clicks!
- Sales manager is allowed to make configurations. No technical knowledge is needed
In case you have faced any bugs or inconsistent behavior, do not hesitate to contact us. We guarantee to provide fixes within 60 days after the purchase, while even after this period we are strongly interested to improve our tools.
Please include in your request as many details as possible: screenshots, Odoo server logs, a full description of how to reproduce your problem, and so on. Usually, it takes a few business days to prepare a working plan for an issue (if a bug is confirmed) or provide you with guidelines on what should be done (otherwise).
Public features requests and module ideas (free development)
We are strongly motivated to improve our tools and would be grateful for any sort of feedback. In case your requirements are of public use and might be efficiently implemented, the team would include those in our to-do list.
Such a to-do list is processed on a regular basis and does not assume extra fees. Although we cannot promise deadlines and final design, it might be a good way to get desired features without investments and risks.
The tool to build a deep and structured knowledge base for internal and external use. Knowledge System. KMS. Wiki-like revisions.
The core for Odoo integration with cloud file systems (ownCloud, Dropbox, Onedrive, etc.)245€
The tool for time-based service management from booking appointments to sales and reviews
The tool to automatically synchronize Odoo attachments with OneDrive files in both ways394€
The tool to restrict users' access to stocks, locations and warehouse operations28€